Meet Our Team
30 + Years – Electrician – 10 years Electric NT Electrical Contractor
Russell has over thirty years of extensive experience in the electrical industry. Throughout this time Russell has accomplished the reputation of being a highly sought-after electrician known for his technical knowledge and innovative approach. He is able to provide quick and accurate electrical/technical solutions to our clients. Under Russell’s guidance Electric NT specialises in the electrical component of large commercial air-conditioning systems and commercial Building Management Systems (BMS). Electric NT are known to both meet and exceed client expectations due to the quality of work Russell expects our team to produce on every small, medium and large project we undertake.
30 Years – Business Administration – 10 Years Electric NT Business/Safety Manager
Janene is responsible for Business Management, Training, Quality Assurance, Occupational Health and Safety, Marketing, Human Resources, Accounts and all aspects of Business Administration. Janene is also responsible for payment of Employees, Sub-Contractors within terms and for the control and management of all documents. Janene in liaison with our Accountant is also responsible for ensuring compliance with our business and taxation requirements.
7 Years – Bachelor Engineering – Bachelor of Computer Science
Mathew, undertook a double degree in Engineering and Computer Science. Mathew has extensive knowledge in Controls, Automation and Design of Building Management Systems (BMS). Mathew’s knowledge and commitment to ensuring positive outcomes and innovative effective solutions is an asset to Electric NT and our clients. Mathew produces Electric NT’s CAD drawings and all of our labels are created in house. Mathew has extensive experience with the programming of PLC and DDC systems.
7 Years – Electrician
Mitchell Hore has been with Electric NT for 7 years. Mitchell has exceptional attention to detail and is very proactive in his work practices and processes. Mitchell’s strengths also lay in his ability to lead a team and ensure that onsite morale and productivity is always at a high standard.
As well as winning the Master Builders – 2014 – Overall and Electrical Apprentice of the Year, Mitchell was a finalist in the Northern Territory Training Awards in the category of Vocational Student of the Year for his dual role as Electrician/Safety Officer with Electric NT, after undertaking his Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety.
5 Years – Electrician
Liam is a meticulous worker and quiet achiever whose work practices have proven to show outstanding results for Electric NT and our clients. Liam is currently undertaking his Diploma of Project Management. Liam’s exceptional trade school results and onsite achievements have led him to win and participate in the following awards.
- 2018 – Winner – NECA (SA/NT) – Industrial Apprentice of the Year.
- 2018 – Runner Up – NECA (National) – Industrial Apprentice of the Year.
- 2018 – Finalist – NT Training Awards – Austin Asche Apprentice of the Year.
- 2017 – Master Builders – Winner – Electrical Apprentice of the Year.
- 2014 – Winner – Northern Territory Training Awards – School Based Apprentice of the Year.
- 2014 – Winner – Master Builders – School Based Apprentice of the Year.
- 2014 – Runner Up – NECA (National) – Commitment to Industry School Student.
- 2014 – Finalist – Australian Training Awards – School Based Apprentice of the Year Award
- 2014 – Winner – Northern Territory Board of Studies – Most Outstanding School-Based Apprentice/Trainee of the Year Award.
5 Years – Electrician
Tom has been with Electric NT for 5 years. Tom’s proactive approach and love of his trade lead him to win and participate in the following awards.
- 2017 – Winner – NT Training Awards – Austin Asche Apprentice of the Year
- 2017 – Finalist – Australian Training Awards – Apprentice of Year
- 2016 – Winner – Master Builders – Overall Apprentice of the Year.
Tom shows outstanding commitment to Electric NT’s strategy of continually learning and has been recognised as a pro-active team member who strives for excellence in all works that he undertakes. Tom specialises in the manufacture of Electrical Switchboards, his wiring and attention to detail have awarded him many accolades from our clients and suppliers.
Rachel commenced with Electric NT in her role of Projects Coordinator in July 2019. Rachel assists with the smooth workflow in safety and project administration requirements, including:
- Stock orders and on-site material requirements;
- Document control and maintenance of Company Registers;
- Creation of custom laser-cut MSSB labels;
- Management of data entry of our Accounts;
- Scheduling of Electric NT team members training commitments;
- Development of site-specific Company SWMS and associated documentation;
- Maintaining quality safety documentation;
- Assistance with marketing and business development.
Rachel’s attention to detail, care and commitment to professional development is an asset to Electric NT.